GL ITCS
GL ITCS, Consultant
Experience:  MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP
74092784

Hi my name is, Mobile issue

Customer Question

hi my n\ame is xxxxxxx my address is xxxxxxxxxxxmy problem is my sim is blocked, as i lost the server, and in the proess of trying to retrieve it. wwto no avail, ovr weekend up untill yest. when my sim is blocked. its telling me i need to get puck code . which i cant remember. my moby no =xxxxxxxxxx. i would be thankful for youre help in this matter also helping me, to sort out n regaing my server problems. i asso had burst pipes \t weekend, i know this not related, just left me with numb brain, as norm i can sort out moby myself . dah is me at this time . sincerly from xxxxxxxxxx, i would be grateful for a speedy reply as i have no other means of contact to ppls etc .

Category: Software
Expert:  GL ITCS replied 4 years ago.

GL ITCS :

Hi there

GL ITCS :

I hope I can provide assistance, for future reference it is probably not a good idea to give out your details.

GL ITCS :

The first thought I have is do you have a local shop that you can go to to help you with unlocking the current card?

GL ITCS :

Hi there Lucy

GL ITCS :

Just wondering if you have had any luck yet with this?