Chris R.
Chris R., Computer Tech
Experience:  BSBA CIS, A+ Certified
70521640

I have too many e-mail addresses iwould like to change to just

Customer Question

I have too many e-mail addresses iwould like to change to just one is this possible
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris R. replied 4 years ago.

Hello my name isXXXXX and I would be happy to assist you today.

If your concern is having to check too many email accounts and you would like to access everything all in one spot then you have a couple options.

The first and best option is to use a mail program on your computer such as Thunderbird, Live Mail, or even Outlook. Of these I find Thunderbird the most user friendly and easy to use. With these programs you can add all your email accounts and check mail for all of them at the same time.

The second option is choose one of your email accounts to be the MAIN email. What you would do is setup your mail so that either the MAIN email checks mail for the other accounts for you, or you forward mail to the account. For example, if you use Gmail, and the other accounts support POP you can easily import your accounts and have Gmail download the mail for you.

Let me know if you need me to explain any of these options in greater detail. Thank you.

Chris R