Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

cannot access google chrome get error message unable to connect

Customer Question

cannot access google chrome get error message unable to connect to proxy server have recently run a malware program
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 4 years ago.

Hello Deborah! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to use Internet Explorer on the computer? Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I usually use [email protected] your system wouldnt take the adress so i logged in under daughter's log in butyes you can do remote access

OK, please click on the website below, and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=161627e5-ca05-44a1-9ae3-f951ebc94a08

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my internet not working on my computer and am using daughter's laptop

Oh, sorry about that. What's the model of your computer? Is it a laptop or desktop? Does it have windows xp?

Can you test opening the Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon) on your laptop, and check if Internet works in Internet Explorer?

Edit: It looks like you are away; please reply back when you are available, and let me know if you'd like to continue; otherwise, we can cancel / refund this for you. Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you,