Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Hello, I have a AQ 16kw heat pump which is also controlled

Customer Question

Hello, I have a AQ 16kw heat pump which is also controlled online via my mobile phone and pc but I cannot download the danfoss online app for my apple touchscreen Ipad?

Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 3 years ago.
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The problem is that the Danfoss application was only made for the iPhone screen so that is why it is not coming up in your iPad searches but there is a way around it.

Open the App Store then where it says iPad Only, select it and drop it down to iPhone only.

Search for DanFoss Online and select the first option for Danfoss Online by Danfoss AB (picture shows Status OK)

Download that version and open it up on your iPad. The screen may look enlarged or weird but it will work with the iPad.