Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

Hello . I am wanting to rename a large batch of pictures and

Customer Question

Hello . I am wanting to rename a large batch of pictures and photos on my computer so that they are named in sink ie picture 1 ,picture 2 etc , is there any way of renaming batches of pictures without having to rename each one individually.

thanks.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Yes, you can use this program to Batch rename the files for you.

It can be downloaded from my link below

http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php

You run the program, and enter the criteria for renaming the files and it will rename the files for you.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.