John
John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

MY E.MAILS NOW DO NOT SHOW THE VIDEO ONLY THE SOUND

Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

John :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you

John :

Sir/Ma’am can you please provide the following details so that I can help you

1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

2. Which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other
3. Does it give you video and audio on youtube ?

Customer:

windows 8

Customer:

{2}internet explorer {3} no

John :

Thank you for replying back to me sir.

John :

Are you currently chatting to me from the problematic PC?

Customer:

i have to switch between i.e. and firefox

Customer:

yes

John :

Can i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing also you can what all i am doing in your PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that

Customer:

yes

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give you the tool to do the remote access.

John :

Here is the tool to do remote support it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://tinyurl.com/azwl8gudownload and open it. Let me know the id and password it shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window.

Customer:

the i.d. is XXXXXXXXX and the password XXXXX XXXXX

John :

Sir the id is marked as xxxxx so can you please put space in-between and then send it to me.

Customer:

906 814 845 that is what is says on screen

John :

Thank you,one moment please

John :

The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
Hello Sir,
I forgot to restore the bookmarks you had on Mozilla,i had backed it up on the desktop its shown as bookmarks.There are 2 bookmarks back-up on the desktop one is in html and another in json format,you only need one of it to restore the bookmarks in Mozilla Firefox.here are the steps to do the restoring process.

1.Click on the Bookmarks option on the top left corner of the Mozilla Firefox then click on show all bookmarks
2.Click on Import and back-up
3.Click on Restore then click on Choose a file that will open file browser
4.Select the bookmark.json file on the desktop then click on open
5.Close the Library window

That will do it if you cannot find the json file then do the first 2 steps select import bookmark from HTML file.File browser will open then go to desktop and locate browser.html file and click on open then close the Library window.That will do it

I hope that helps you restore the bookmarks and i apologize for not doing it while i was in your PC.

Have a Great God Blessed Day

Sincerely
John

Note:- You do not need to rate me again because you have already done that.