Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I am using the following formula =IF(AND(D6="Somerset T"),C6,"") I

I am using the following formula
=IF(AND(D6="Somerset T"),C6,"")
I wish to include additional choices within cell D6 but I need help to add multiple choices to the formula.

I have four descriptions which could be in D6, the descriptions are chosen from a drop down list.

Any help would be appreciated.
Paul
Category: Software
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 3 years ago.

JoelK :

IF(AND(d6=Somerset

JoelK :

Sorry

JoelK :

Hello. Thank you for your question. I appreciate the opportunity to be of service.

This formula will work for two choices:
IF(AND(OR(D6="Somerset T"),D6="Something Else"),C6,"")

JoelK :

If you are satisfied with my answer, please rate my services. A positive rating allows me to be compensated for providing information and advice here.

Paul,

I am grateful for the opportunity to be of service. I am glad that I was able to assist you in finding the best solution to your technical problem.

If you have any software problems in the future where I can be of assistance, please return to Just Answer and ask for me by name. Thank you.

Joel