John
John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

WindowsVista - unable to read pdfs sent to me - comuter tells

Customer Question

WindowsVista - unable to read pdfs sent to me - comuter tells me my security settings do not allow this
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.
Sir there seems to be some technical error in the chat format so i have switched to question and answer mode so that we can continue.I apologize for the inconvenience.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your PC. I will try my best to help you

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.

Which email service are you using just let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?

Expert:  John replied 3 years ago.

Sir there seems to be some technical issue in the chat format and i believe because of that you weren't able to view my replies or open the chat page.i came to know about that technical issue just now so i have switched to question and answer mode so that we can continue.I apologize for the inconveniences.

I need more information about the problem you are facing with pdf files so that i can help you further.

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome etc.?

Once again i apologize for the technical difficulties

Sincerely,
John