Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

To Subject Sent Size Categories [email protected] Classic

Customer Question

To Subject Sent Size Categories
[email protected]' Classic Meny for Office 2007 14:25 6 KB

Sir, I ordered, and paid with a Pay Pal, the above Classic menu. You sent me an email (10 May 2014 15.44) saying that you have received my order and given me the licence no. I have received the download but every time I try to install the computer tells me that it will not give me the registration No. until I have Paid. I have entered the No. you sent but it is ignored
Rodney Smith
I sent the above message to the above support programme and was reffered to your site
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.

Hello Rodney! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you receive any email order confirmation?

Can we do a remote session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,