Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

How do I move my email account from orange to outlook yet still

How do I move my email account from orange to outlook yet still keep my existing email address.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Can you give me an example of what you are referring to?

Are you simply, wanting to keep your ORANGE email account once your account/subscription with them lapses?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was an email account that was transferred to orange when we went with them for telephone and broadband services. These services have now been transferred to utility warehouse but it seems that I cannot t/f the email address to them I only have the option to set up a new email account.

Are you still able to sign into the Orange account, as you did before the transfer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. Transfer to new provider happened on 1/5 but I am still able to sign into orange and retrieve emails!!

Thank you for the update.

As of right now, concerning your account, what do you wish to do?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just want a simple answer. Can I move to a new email provider using my existing address or will I have to set up a new account. If so how do I do this? I am happy to pay for this advice/remedy but won't need an account facility which will cost me a monthly subscription as I will not be using it and therefore would get no benefit from it.

This will depend on the level of subscription you have with Orange. Just to be sure you don't lose any access to emails, I would suggest contacting them and simply asking how long you will have access to your account after you close out with them.

In short, you will have to make a quick call to Orange and check. It varies from account to account.

I look forward to your next message or your rating below.

To rate me, you can click one of the faces below and click Submit/Ok or click the Accept button.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you again,
- Jason