Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Professional computer engineer working as systems developer with top multinational company.
14055801

I have set up a forwarding email address at the Institute of

Customer Question

I have set up a forwarding email address at the Institute of Physics, so that mail sent to [email protected] will be forwarded [email protected]

But in order to send email from the physics.org address (which is only a forwarding organisation) I need to set up a reply address within email account. This, I am told will allow me to 'send' from the PhysMail account, and can normally be added in Account Settings.

However I have been unable to locate this facility in my Unicom email in Outlook or on the Unicom website. Can you help?

Dr E L Nix
Category: Software
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 3 years ago.

Ansh P. :

Hi and welcome. I'm Ansh and today, I will be trying my best to solve your issue. Please let me know when ready to chat.

JACUSTOMER-0a1yro1s- :

I am ready to chat, but I have to go work shortly. Another option is this evening at about 6pm?

JACUSTOMER-0a1yro1s- :

I could not find any information from you this evening. Would it be possible to let me know a time when you are able to chat?

Ansh P. :

I am online now.

Ansh P. :

Let me know once you are there.