Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I have a subscription with a web site and I cannot login as

Customer Question

I have a subscription with a web site and I cannot login as I keep getting a message "This web page has a redirect loop". The web site provider said the problem is at my end. Can't seem to solve this. Can you help?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 years ago.

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

Which browser are you using?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Google Chrome.

Thank you for the update.

No extra charge:
May I please, start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sure but I have to go out just now ... so will have to be later ... travelling on holiday just now.

I will be standing by.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi - sorry about delay. Ready to continue. Cheers

Paul

Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=de265099-5523-4ac0-b3ae-2f569c63ce6d

All is now working.

If you ever wish to work with me in the future, you can ask your new questions and have them sent to me directly at the following page: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help below.

- Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jason - update, not there yet, details below - packing tonight then travelling tomorrow, so will be a day or two (probably) before I can respond again. After the session, tried as you suggested and got logged in, then as soon as I clicked on a link (e.g. messages, flirts, etc, the redirect loop message appeared, eventually couldn't get back to the site. Tried Firefox, similar - got logged in then clicking on a link in the site got me the redirect message and after that couldn't get back to the log in page. Strange how only this web site gives a problem! Cheers Paul