Ansh P.
Ansh P., Computer Software Engineer
Experience:  Professional computer engineer working as systems developer with top multinational company.
14055801

I HAVE TO SEND PHOTOS FROM I PHOTO FOR PUBLICATION. HOW DO

Customer Question

I HAVE TO SEND PHOTOS FROM I PHOTO FOR PUBLICATION. HOW DO I E- MAIL THEM IN HIGH RESOLUTION?
Category: Software
Expert:  Ansh P. replied 2 years ago.
Ansh P. :

Hi and welcome. I'm Ansh and today, I will be trying my best to solve your issue.

Ansh P. :

Let me know when ready to chat.

Ansh P. :

Sending it from iPhoto directly compresses the picture and hence a degradation in quality of the picture

Ansh P. :

To send the picture in high quality: Choose the picture > Click File > Export and Export the picture to your desktop. This will export the original high quality picture to desktop.

Ansh P. :

When done, attach this image to email and send it to your client. After that you can delete the picture which you imported earlier if you like.

Ansh P. :

Let me know if any further questions please.

Expert:  Ansh P. replied 2 years ago.