Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

My Internet is working properly.My EMail Outlook Express 6

Customer Question

My Internet is working properly.My EMail Outlook Express 6 opens with a logo and then freezes. I have a lot of mail to clear.Or it could be that the mailbox is full and cannot read any mail. Can you help.
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is Chris and I will be happy to assist you.

Who is your email provider for the account or accounts you are using in outlook express?

Your email provider if you do not know is the company who provides you with the actual email address for example @hotmail.com, @gmail.com etc?

Please let me know so that I may further assist.

Thanks,
Chris
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co. uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/software/8md2j-internet-working-properly-my-email-outlook-express.html). Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team