Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I recently had Wondershare Slideshow Builder .Purchased on

Customer Question

I recently had Wondershare Slideshow Builder .Purchased on 6th August off ebay and
purchased through Binary Distribution ltd. Using it today i noticed that it said free download to enhace more and make it easier to add more to your dvd slideshow.I thought
that this was good so I pressed on download .which then it came back to me saying I already had a version of Wondershare working on my computer and that it must fist be removed and as it said it was free I agreed so I decided to accept only to find that it said go to tray to pay and as I have already piid for previous version I would lie to retain I hoping you ccn help .tel no. 01905 340315
Category: Software
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.

JoelK :

Hello. My name is Joel, and I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

JoelK :

I assume that you have already removed the previous version of Wondershare Slideshow Builder, which you purchased on eBay through Binary Distribution Ltd. and that it was a downloaded version. Now you want to go back to it if possible. Is this correct?

JoelK :

When you downloaded it did you select Save or Run? If you selected Save, you can run the executable download again from you Download folder on your computer. If you selected Run, you should be able to contact Binary Distribution Ltd. or your eBay seller and tell them that your download got deleted and ask for a replacement.