Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

GA-crb I have Hornby Railmaster Pro on my Samsung Laptop

Customer Question

I have Hornby Railmaster Pro on my Samsung Laptop and it should talk to my railmaster on my Samsung SM-P900
Can you help?
Category: Software
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Thank you for your question. My goal is to provide excellent customer service.

Are your laptop and tablet and train set all showing connections to your wireless network?

JACUSTOMER-rfkl8kbt- :

Yes, they re all connected to BT Fibre network

JoelK :

I do not have a train set, but I would think that your laptop and your tablet should each allow command and status information to be sent and received to and from the train set, it they both have the same software installed,, although they would not necessarily talk to each other.

JACUSTOMER-rfkl8kbt- :

This is not an answer and would like my money refunded please?

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/software/8tgd7-hornby-railmaster-pro-samsung-laptop.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

In that case we are a little stumped as the process performed flawlessly on around 21 different Android device we have here, inclusing Samsung.

Things to try:-

1. Tell your existing Chrome (most likely 37) to uninstall all updates (within the Apps part of Settings on the device)

2. Tell Chrome to force a close and clear all cache and other data

3. Power down adn switch off your device, then switch it on again (not just sleep but power down)

5. Try the installation of Chrome 35 again (You will not need to download again as it is alreay on your device from when you di it last time)

I have also had lot of difficulty in connecting my samsung (P900 12.5" screen) and followed all instruction I can see on the forum. My laptop IP is 192.168.1.84

Router is 192.168.1.82

So i set my samsung to 192.168.1.84 and then again to 192.168.1.85

I also have reset the Chrome to version 35 as per above

What I get is a view of railmaster on my samsung, but it does not seem to be connected to the laptop

Can anyone help with this please?

Vic

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

*****@******.***

You cannot provide your email address online in a chat session, because it is blocked for security purposes. This is a technical session. You need to contact customer service with your email address.