Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I am an MIT graduate with a Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley.
76287196

I have owned Sibelius 6 for several years and have the original

Customer Question

I have owned Sibelius 6 for several years and have the original disc. Some time ago I purchased an upgrade to 7.1, but bought it as an upgrade online.This has worked perfectly until an occurrence recently. I have tried to re-install from the Sibelius 6 disc, but it informs me that files of mine were produced from a more recent version, so an upgrade should be sought (a free upgrade it said should be available. How may I obtain this?
Category: Software
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
JoelK :

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.My goal is to provide professional advice and excellent customer service.

JoelK :

Click on this link to download Sibelius 7.1:

http://secure.digidesign.com/services/avid/kb/downloads.cfm?digiArticleId=43433

JoelK :

You will have to copy the above link into your browser URL.

Brian,
THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD SERVICE RATING. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
Brian-
It has been a pleasure working with you. If there is anything else I can do to assist you with your smartphone, computer, or printer, please let me know. You can ask for me by name. Thank you for allowing me to be of service.
-Joel