Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

Please send previous answer to question how to get colour text

Customer Question

Please send previous answer to question how to get colour text in Yahoo email
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.
What exactly is the problem? When you log into yahoo mail at www.yahoo.com is the text not displaying in colour?
Please do your best to describe all of the details of the issue so I can help such as what time of computer you are using and how you are accessing your mail.
Thanks,
Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Text defaults to BLACK.

I want to introduce colour within the Text.

I am using a DELL PC and I believe you have already answered this Question before but I do not have the Answer !!!

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.

I do not see any question about this on your account. Are you using your mail by logging in at www.yahoo.com?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Maybe. BUT I CANNOT LOG IN SEE EMAIL JUST SENT.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
It seems that I may be missing messages from you.

You must only reply to me on this page and this page only or else I will not see anything.

That being said, do you use your yahoo mail by logging in at www.yahoo.com OR do you use a mail program like outlook, windows live mail, or something else?

Are you wanting the color of your text when you write an email to be something other than black?

Answer all of the above in your next reply please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

login Password ***** already been registered. Wont login

Expert:  Chris L. replied 2 years ago.
As I said before, in order to help you I need you to better explain the problem.

Do you use your yahoo mail by logging in at www.yahoo.com OR do you use a mail program like outlook, windows live mail, or something else?