Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

When my Desktop PC crashed I knew it was finished being at

Customer Question

When my Desktop PC crashed I knew it was finished being at least 7 years old.
All the data was recovered and placed onto a hard disc.
The question is is there any software that will enable me todown load lots of
this data to a new PC or am I stuck with doing it one bit at a time - I am lookking
at over 3000 files !!!
Doug
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can just copy all the files are once Doug. Single click the first file, then hold SHIFT and click the last file.
This then selects all the files.
Then right click and copy, then right click where you want to copy them to and select paste. This then copies them all at once.
I can also do these steps , and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) . Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please