Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

new drivers ISATAP adapter Teredo tunneling

Customer Question

new drivers ISATAP adapter
Teredo tunneling adapter
Qualcom atheros ar3011 bluetooth 3.0
problems that laptop troubleshooting failed to fix
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
, welcome and thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about the issue. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8?
Also, what exactly are you having problems with that is caused by the ISATAP drivers?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 7 when viewing devices & printers there is a troubleshoot alert onmy laptop icon i tried troublesooter and ended up here

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Janet,
Thank you back with that information. Are you now having trouble printing or access your network? Or only this error prompt or marks about the ISATAP driver that is annoying you?
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just the error prompts and the inability of the system to correct

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Janet,
Thank you information. I believe there are other system errors in your Windows 7 aside form the error appearing now. It is also the reason why the system is unable to correct the error automatically.
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing the ISATAP issues while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($5.99) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry lost connection . Yes go ahead

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Janet,
Thank you permission to do remote access.
I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session.
After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Regards,
Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Janet,
Thank you my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. to remote in, we need a remote access tool. At this point, we can use Team Viewer.
Please click on this link:
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/index.aspx
In that page, please DO NOT click on the big green "Download" button. Instead, please click on the link that says "Join Remote Control Session" and you shall be able to download the remote tool .
After downloading, RUN the tool and then give me the 9-digit ID and the password ***** you will see in the small team viewer window so that I can remote in. Also, DO NOT close the small team viewer window so that I can remote in.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

467 144 140

qm8e61

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Janet,
Thank you. I am connecting now.
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'm back

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Janet,
Please run the team viewer program again then give me the 9-digit ID and the password. You will get a new password ***** you open team viewer.
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

467 144 140

2y76qb

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Janet,
I am connected now.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Janet,
What happened? I was disconnected. If the laptop restarted, please let us resume. Please send me the new password.
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

467 144 140

2y76qb

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Janet,
I am connected, working on the issues.
Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Janet,
Thank you patience. The issues have been resolved through remote help. The faulty drivers bluetooth are now installed correctly.
If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Thank you our service.
Best regards,
Jess