Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

On my 8.1 system My credit used and ending 4077 was cloned

Customer Question

On my 8.1 system My credit used and ending 4077 was cloned and was cancelled and new number ending 9643 was made. UNFORTUNATELY there was a small M/S charge outstanding. This meant the system would not recognise my password ***** needs to be done is to transfer 2 low value charges on card ending 4077 to 9643 and then delete the card ending 4077. Can you help? Ron XXXXXXXX

Category: Software
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/software/8x8cn-8-1-system-credit-used-ending-4077-cloned.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.