Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

need to remove a email permently from my outlook hotmail a

need to remove a email permently from my outlook hotmail account
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To check, you access your Hotmail account via your web browser correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The only way to do that is to remove the Recover option from your Hotmail Options
If you disable that option you cannot turn it back on which means if you delete an email by mistake in the future you cannot recover it.
Open Hotmail
Click on Options then More Options
Click on Customizing Hotmail then Advanced Privacy settings then Deleted Messages
Click the Option to "Don't let me recover deleted messages-once they leave the Deleted folder, don't give me a link to get them back"
Click on SAVE
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Software Systems Specialist.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you please go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download in the top right.
Go down to "TeamViewer Quicksupport"
Click on Download and download and run the program.
It will give you an ID and a Password.
Please give me the ID (leave a space between each character eg: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9) and the password ***** your next message to me here.
Do not close the program, but leave it open.
I can then connect to your computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you you remove email from my other account which is *****@******.***

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can't Steve due to privacy and security regulations, but can you still sign into the Account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

can you disable the option so that email is not recoverable once deleted my email is *****@******.*** passwordXXXX

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Steve,
Tell me just the part of the address BEFORE the @ symbol please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

XXX

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
the password ***** to be reset
Whats the last 4 digits of your cell phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

1577

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
tell me the code they sent you on the cell
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

2006

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
its 7 digits Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

it was a voice mail and that was only number

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I had it text to you now, check it please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####/p>
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
All done Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Its not done message is still recoverable ?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is, I disabled the recover messages function Steve, so when you go to the deleted folder you don't have the option to recover.
Sign out and sign into your account again as you might be looking at an old version.
Richard, Software Engineer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

your a star thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome Steve