Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I cannot get answer from Joe-S on my computer query,

I cannot get a follow up answer from Joe-S on my computer query, I have already lodged a sum of £26 to resolve this matter, can someone else take the query over?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your browser issues. I believe my fellow experts are offline now, so please allow me to help you.
As a troubleshooting procedures, please boot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking. This is similar to Safe Mode, a diagnostic mode but you can still connect to the internet.
Please let me know when you are already in Safe Mode with Networking so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It am sorry I didn't return to you before but I am in the UK and it was too late. The computer is in safe mode now, black screen I can't change it. I don't understand safe mode with networking.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Anthony,
Thank you for writing back. I suggest that you restart the computer and then boot it into Safe Mode with Networking so that though it is in diagnostic mode, the PC is still able to access the internet.
Safe Mode with Networking is one of the options when you press F8 during boot time. So instead of selecting Safe Mode, choose Safe Mode with Networking instead.
Keep me posted.
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I pressed F8 and put the computer into Safemode. I then refreshed the system, this put it back and lost one or two previous apps. However it now works ok again for the moment. I shall now reinstall a few of the items that are missing. Let's hope that the problem is over! I will return to you if it is not. Jess thank you. Can I contact you again if necessary?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Anthony,
Thank you for writing back and I am glad that your system is now shaping up after the refresh procedures.
Yes, if you need further assistance on this, you can reply to me here any time and I will be glad to assist you further.
Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!
If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess