Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

While using Win Live Mail I frequently get the message "Your

Customer Question

While using Win Live Mail I frequently get the message "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes include server problems, network problems or a long period of inactivity". (This last is not a starter). What can I do to stop this?
Category: Software
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue your search.

LG

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me when this problem started and with which email provider it is connecting to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This problem has been present for a long time (2 years?) My email provider is gmail.com via windows live mail.

LG

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Click Start, type in MSCONFIG and press enter.
Click on the Startup Tab and click Disable All.
Click on the Services Tab and click "Hide All Microsoft Services"
Then click Disable All
Click ok, restart and tell me if you still get the error please.