IT Miro
IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Not a duplicate question - Why is my computer so slow

Customer Question

Why is my computer so slow
Category: Software
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What version of windows or mac is on the computer?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Freddy,

We need a 'chat' facility or remote to resolve this.

Regards,

John

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Remote will cost extra as an additional service it is not free and chat does not work right and asks for a payment after 10 minutes so I do not use it. Once responding outside of chat it can not be switched anyway.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
i asked for a specific expert
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

I may be able to remotely connect to your computer and diagnose the problem at no extra cost.

Let me know when you are ready.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! I am submitting a remote offer so that I can connect to your computer and fix the issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have just paid £21 and would like to get some value before paying out further amounts. Sorry.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately you are requesting remote services that are extra. If you do not wish to have remove services then please let me know
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!

Here are the instructions for remote desktop assistance. You don't need to pay anything extra now. Once I fix the problem over remote desktop assistance, you can pay additional as a bonus if you are satisfied with my assistance.

In order for me to connect, you need to download a remote desktop connection program to your computer and start it.

We can use TeamViewer to securely establish remote desktop connection and exchange information. You will be able to see everything I am doing on your computer and you can terminate the remote connection any time.

Please click on the link below to download TeamViewer QuickSupport:

http://connect.teamviewer.com/v10

Once you have downloaded it, start it and permit the connection. When started, the blue TeamViewer window will show you access numbers - Your ID and Password.

Send that information to me here so that I can securely connect to your computer. Type the numbers as they are shown (with spaces).

Thanks,
IT Miro
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Are you still available

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!

Yes, I am here.

Do you still require assistance with the original problem?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi iT Miro are you still available

Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!

Yes, I am available.