John
John, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT field for the past 8 years. I also worked as a system admin for a construction company for 3 years.
50152684

Madam,Something has popped up on the desktop.

Dear Sir/Madam, Something has popped up on the desktop. Don't know where it's come from . Please see 'print screen'.

Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help youSir/Ma'am could you please provide more details regarding this pop like where is this pop up showing ?You mentioned that you had attached a screenshot of the pop up with this question but its not showing in the question could you please re-send the screen shot of the pop upWhich is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any otherSincerely,JohnNote: - To get my reply quickly refresh this page or you can check your email which also shows a notification email. To reply back to me type in the box below and click on reply
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir thank you for the screen shot and it helped a lot to understand the pop up issue you mentioned.At first this page didn't show screenshot you attached that is why i asked to resend it.Now about the pop you showed in the PC is nothing worry about its a security plugin/extension to block malware and other financial fraud that takes place on web browsers.Its developed by IBM so its safe plugin/extension to install.no need to worry about it.To enable it on Google chrome please do the following1.Open Google chrome and then press ALT key + E key that will show options menu on the top right corner of chrome click on settings in it.2.Now click on Extensions in the left pane3.It will now show the list of extensions installed in the chrome.4.You can see Trusteer Rapport extension in it.check the box that says enable next to it to enable it.5.Now close all Google chrome windows and open it that will enable and show Rapport icon in Chrome.That will do it.If that doesn't work please let me know and we can try other methods.If it worked please rate me positively using the options just below this box or above this page, select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Sir checking whether you were able to follow my instructions and fix the issue.If you need any further assistance please let me know and If you do not need further assistance please rate positively using the options just below this reply box or above this page select the rating and click on submit that will do it.

If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,
John