Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

I have no received e-mails,and I cannot send any on outlook.com.

Customer Question

Hi,I have no received e-mails,and I cannot send any on outlook.com. I went away for a week and this is the situation on my return,things were fine when I left. Can I remove
outlook.com,from my system and then re-instate it,and could that cure the problem?.At the moment I can now use my French internet providers mail box system for e-mails,but I would like to get outlook back and running.
Thanks Bob Cook
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
did you check the setting of outlook, if you can give me the email service name i can help you fix the problem.