Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

We are using some external hardware (an AHRS use)

Customer Question

We are using some external hardware (an AHRS for aviation use) that transmits its data to an iPhone/iPad via WiFi.
This works fine.
However, the manufacturer claims this data can be received by up to 10 iDevices. This doesn't work for us (with just an iPad and iPhone).
Should it in theory be possible?
Category: Software
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No problem if I have to wait, or I can give further information to an expert.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me what manufacturer and model device you are using?