Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

My customer No. 68021307 My computer crashed and WP Office

Customer Question

My customer No. 68021307
My computer crashed and WP Office 12 was reloaded. But I had earlier upgraded online to X6 (s/n WP16R22T8ZFGYE9) I don't have the disk, so how can I reload it?
Also every time I start my computer I get a Corel window telling me to register my product although it is already registered. How can I remover this popup warning?
Thank you for your help. ***** *****
Category: Software
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Before anything else I want you to know this is not Word Perfect/Corel this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer.com. If you still want me to help you I need to know where you originally bought your upgrade.
.