Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  12 years in operations at a large law firm supporting both retail and specialty applications.
13274453

I've just installed mic 10. mic Money needs Mic 6

Customer Question

I've just installed mic 10. mic Money advises that I should reinstall explorer 6 for it to function properly. How do I do this??

I was unable to open the answer as the system kept telling me that my e-mail address belonged to someone else.

Please send me the answer by e-mail as I have received your original advice of payment of Euro34.

Thanks, ***** ***** all the hassle.

Category: Software
Expert:  Byron replied 2 years ago.

Hi Gerry. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.
To allow Money to run under Windows 10 it is necessary to edit the registry.
To open the registry editor hold down the Windows logo key (just to the left of the spacebar) and press R. In the Run box text area type: regedit and click OK.
Once the registry editor is open follow the instructions in the link below.

Microsoft Money Registry Fix

If you need assistance carrying out the instruction please let me know and I can connect to your machine remotely to assist.
-
Please let me know if you need more clarification. I will always do my best to answer your question. Your satisfaction is my top goal. If you are not satisfied with the answer I provide, for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert or refund) rather than giving a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.