Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

Windows 10 using outlook will refuse to send emails which have

Customer Question

windows 10 using outlook will refuse to send emails which have multiple addressees and multi attachments.
Put email in outbox and when trying to search the error report shows 'unable to connect with mail server' and the email is not sent.
On checking the settings in outlook the test emails are sent correctly.
At the same time on some occasions simple emails are not sent.
The same emails can be sent on another laptop using Windows 8.1 without any problems.
Harvey M Johnston
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Martin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is just too expensive for an old age pensioner of 77.

Please cancel my request - I can get round the problem by using a Windows 8.1 computer for emails where the problem does not arise.

After 50+ years in computing I will pass the question to Microsoft for a n answer.

Thanks for your offer but no thanks

Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for the confusion Harvey, does it still show the same price or has it been reduced significantly?