Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

HelloSince installing windows 10 I cannot send messages in

Customer Question

Since installing windows 10 I cannot send messages in outlook
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma'am which email service is configured in outlook email client just let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?Do you get any error message in outlook?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

btinternet.com

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details.Do you get any error message in outlook?Are you able to login to your BT email using webmail using this link https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginformSincerely,John
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Sir/Ma'am did you see my previous reply regarding error message and checking your email using webmail?