Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

When I delete an email Microsoft outlook says that the message

Customer Question

When I delete an email Microsoft outlook says that the message interface produces an unknown error. What do I do?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
I ask to remote in because the fix for this problem requires a lot of work to be done to the Outlook files manually.
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason