Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

My outlook.com e-mail was hacked in July 2015. I have restored

Customer Question

My outlook.com e-mail was hacked in July 2015. I have restored my e-mail and increased security but the headings are still in Arabic which I am unable to reset because it appears locked on this language. ib have used the programme advised but it still retunrs to Arabic signs. can you assist please?
***** *****
Category: Software
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.It would be helpful if you allow a remote desktop session, it helps to view your computer and work on your issue.If you willing, click below link, download and run the tool. Its is completely safe.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1b518323-505b-4d7e-8b8a-b1246a78da5aProcedure: Click link > Click I Agree > Download Tool> Run program after downloadThanks,Fiyaz