Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

Out look receives OK but will not send emails

Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you do the following please.
Close all programs.
Then press the windows key + X and click on Command Prompt (Admin)
Type in the black window
sfc /scannow
Press enter
Let this scan complete and when it has, restart the computer and it should now send.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please