Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have a Kindle Fire HDX. Do I need to download antivirus onto

I have a Kindle Fire HDX. Do I need to download antivirus onto this and treat it like a PC before surfing?
I'm not very technical so please can you advise if I need to and if so, what is the best to use for this.
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, I recommend to use the free Lockout Security & Antivirus software:http://www.amazon.com/Lookout-Security-Antivirus-Kindle-Edition/dp/B00AQ398AY The Lookout app will automatically scan your device. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you and sorry for the late reply.

Is this the best antivirus? Is it better to pay for another one or is the free one you recommended the best?

You're welcome. That's okay. Lookout is the best antivirus app for mobile devices. Thank you.