Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

Since being changed to Windows10 I no longer have the Dell

Since being changed to Windows10 I no longer have the Dell Imaging Toolbox icon on my desktop and am also being told that there is no contact between the computer and the printer. The printer appears to be working but I cant print from the computer.
Please help.
Category: Software
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The imaging toolbox may not have been compatible with windows 10. As for the printer, what model is it? How is it connected to the computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello Freddy. The Printer is a Dell V305 and this is connected by wire.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately it is also not compatible with windows 10 see here: Click Here
If you would like me to I can help you find a replacement that is compatible, I can help you revert windows 10 to your previous version as well if you would like that instead.
If not please don't forget to leave a positive rating for my time it is greatly appreciated.
Please note you are rating me only not your Dell or this site, if you have any questions or want help with either of those things click on reply to expert and let me know.