Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Items stuck in outbox (office outlook) outlook.com outbox folder

Customer Question

items stuck in outbox (office outlook) outlook.com outbox folder will not sync
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10?
Also, what version of MS Outlook are you using: 2007, 2010 or 2013?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Windows 10 outlook 2013

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information and I am very sorry about your issues. So this happened after your upgrade to Windows 10?
This issues could be caused by some file system integrity errors that needs to be corrected so that Outlook and other programs will work without problems.
Can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly fix this problem while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

go with remote option

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

send offer

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for accepting my additional service offer of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. 1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=44cc1ccf-84ee-4086-be70-21d7011b74412. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Peter,
Thank you for your patience. The issue was resolved through remote help. There were few system file integrity violations found during the scan that were corrected and your Outlook 2013 is now working fine.
Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess