Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

How do I set an email address and user name as this windows

Customer Question

hi how do I set an email address and user name as this windows 10 keeps saying it not yet synced.
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you

Sir where are you seeing this not synced messages in your email client like outlook,windows live mail
Does it shows any error code?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi I'm on windows ten on there is a box with mail on ,I go to this box and click it and that's what comes up not yet synced

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you sir for the details,so you are in windows 10 desktop screen am i correct?

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,
John