Shefin
Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My name is***** . I have just installed windows

Customer Question

hi my name is***** . I have just installed windows 10 into my new computer after my last one crashed . I have most of my stuff backed up on my Seagate stand alone hard drive . However I cannot open any files on my Seagate( it is not password *****)- whats your advice ? - thanks
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please try the instructions in the link below and let me know if the issue persists.http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/22251/find-your-missing-usb-drive-in-windows-7-vista/ If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thats not what I hoped for - I wanted you to sort it - not for me to go onto another site - I've done that already

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes thats fine - I have my Seagate plugged in at the moment

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b02db944-624e-4f5f-8dfa-c0c10d843e11 Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Please let me know if you are there, so that we continue the session. Thank you.S H E F I N