Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

My Hotmail address has been blocked because of unusual activity

My Hotmail address has been blocked because of unusual activity but it was myself using Wi-Fi at various locations in England. Please arrange to un block the email
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When it indicates it has been blocked you should then get the option to verify the email account. Did you select this and what happens when you follow this process?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Did so and changed tel. contact but a/c seems blocked until 5 Oct.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, I believe your referring to the security settings being changed is blocked until 5 Oct.
You should still be able to access the emails
Close the internet browser, re-open it then go to Hotmail again
What then happens?
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download for Free Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you