Martin
Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

Since Windows 10 installed - unable to access my Hotmail.com

Since Windows 10 installed - unable to access my Hotmail.com account. Have recently noticed my outlook address is now Hotmail.co.uk. ?
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
Do you remember your full email address?
May I start a remote support session so I can troubleshoot the issue directly from your computer and get it working for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.From your computer click the following link:
Click Here
Then click Join your session -->
And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.
Martin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Screen locked on join session ? This is my phone
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Oh right, do you have access to a computer or just your phone? I can only remote into your computer.Also, what phone have you got?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I phone 5c - am looking at computer screen ?
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Great, open the browser from your computer and go to the following web address:https://ngmt.screenconnect.comWhen the page loads you should be able to type in a code, let me know if you see this and I will give you the code.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Good work, looks like you clicked onto the first link, connecting!
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
There you go Valerie!
If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!
Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.
Regards,
Martin