Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

I am unable to get into Outlook. I am suddenly told that they

I am unable to get into Outlook. I am suddenly told that they cannot find c:\Userss\Ruth\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst . But, they do not tell me how to overcome it.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me when this problem started and which version of windows you are using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The problem started today. I have been on Windows 10 for a few weeks but this is the first time I have encountered this problem.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Ruth
Can you close all programs.
Press the widows key + R and type in
%appdata%
Press enter
At the top in the new window click on AppData
Then right click on the Local Folder and select Previous Version
Select a previous version from before today, let this complete and when it has, then try to start outlook.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Else let me know the results please.