Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

I have upgraded from Wndows 7 toWindows 10 and now do not know

Customer Question

I have upgraded from Wndows 7 toWindows 10 and now do not know how to access my emails. Before I could just click on Outlook and that took my directly into my emails to view or send new emails. Now I just do not know how to find them. Can you please help me.
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Ma’am just to clarify do you mean you do not know your email id and password ***** open that email?
If you know your email id please let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

[email protected] hotmail.co.uk

Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you ma'am for replying back to me.

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Sincerely,
John
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry I have to cancel and cannot proceed any further.