Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

My Outlook personal folders has frozen (since 15.9.2015) -

My Outlook personal folders has frozen (since 15.9.2015) - I cannot send or receive emails through it - and puts up a box which says "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error". I have restarted Outlook several times, always with the same result. It says that errors were detected on this file: C:\Users\Edmund\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst. When I put this through Scanpst.exe nothing happened.
BT tells me that the server is working properly.
So what's going on? How can I get back into Outlook
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I will be the person helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK but not for an hour - how can I contact you to restart the process?
That will work. When you are ready to continue, come back to this page and send me a reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I'm back at my PC now.
Great, I am ready to go here as well. After you click the 'Accept this offer' button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here for you.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 37 and click the circle button to start the remote application.

I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.

Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

- Jason