Viet - Computer Tech
Viet - Computer Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Unable to send e mails from outlook even through test from

unable to send e mails from outlook even through test from set up is ok, I upgraded to windows 10
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?Is email receiving working fine?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Receiving e mails perfectly

Error message 0x800CCC13 cannot connect to network

Would prefer to try without pc access

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. But yes, I can try written instructions first:Please close Outlook program for now, then right-click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Command Prompt (Admin), and confirm, then type:sfc /scannow, then press Enter key, wait until it's done; maybe it takes 30 minutes, then check sending emails.
When you are available, please reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,