Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

When I open my e mail it only shows messages from yesterday

Customer Question

When I open my e mail it only shows messages from yesterday and backwards (for about a month). How can I get messages immediately? AJB
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your email.When did the problem start?Do you get any errors when you try to refresh the inbox and have you tried sending yourself an email as a test?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin