Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Familiar with a wide variety of software and experienced in user training/support
65126503

My husband is locked out of his laptop because Microsoft will

Customer Question

My husband is locked out of his laptop because Microsoft will not accept his Microsoft password, this is why we are asking the question from this laptop. Is there any way he can recover his account, he has already been refused help on the recovery form we submitted?
Category: Software
Expert:  burnstudios replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.Please click this link to microsoft to reset the password ***** your account.http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We have paid £36 and are getting nowhere. All we need is to change a password ***** husband has been using regularly and Microsoft is refusing to accept. This is why we are using my laptop.

Can you tell me which Microsoft operating system you are using? 7/8 or 10
Also make sure caps lock and number lock are not engaged on the laptop when he tries to log in.
If you are logging into windows 8 or 8.1 with a microsoft account.. You can follow this link on the laptop you are using right now, and reset your husbands password.. just follow the instructions.http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the suggestions but the problem has been solved by our local Tech guys. We will not be using justanswer again and would be grateful if our payment of £36 is paid but not continued on a monthly basis. Thank you for your help.