Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Systems Specialist.
32989067

Outlook keep asking me to re-sign in, but cant recognise my

Customer Question

outlook keep asking me to re-sign in, but cant recognise my phone no. can I re-enter my no.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Not until you sign in can you re-enter your phone number, its for the security else it would be too easy to bypass.
But we see what options we have.
Can you tell me your email address please.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm having problems with outlook.com - keep asking me to log in but they do not recognise my phone no cant log on
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I forward correct no
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No sorry else then the security would be compromised, but tell me the email address
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry RICHARD just found out grandson had used wrong ph no to set up a/c.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, do you have access to the phone number he used?