Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Experience:  Years of experience.
15852642

I use an iPhone, iPad and iTunes on a Win7 PC to handle my

I use an iPhone, iPad and iTunes on a Win7 PC to handle my music, plus a collection of CDs, some of which have been copied to iTunes.

I wish to create a playlist of my favourite tracks, which are scattered in my collection, onto CD. In theory, I can burn to CD from my Win7 laptop, but I don't have suitable software (as far as I know - there may be Windows media stuff). Please advise how I should create a playlist and what (preferably economical) software I should use.

Apple instructions talk about File / Burn to disc but I can't see this. I'm using iTunes 12.3

Category: Software
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Right click the playlist itself, do you see burn to disc in that right click menu?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's looking good, Freddy. I'll report back to see what CD burner it defaults to....

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
OK, If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your iTunes.